Required documents are:
- Original certificate of ownership.
- Evaluation certificate from Dubai Land department.
- Original no objection certificate from developer (free hold only).
- UAE national ID and Passport for UAE resident or original passport for non-resident.
- The owner has to attend in person. If power of attorney, it must be attested by the notary and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs, translated into Arabic.
- Marriage Certificate is required to give any grant (Hiba) to either wife or husband. The said documents should be translated into Arabic and attested from the embassy of issuing country and from the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- If the Marriage Certificate is not less than 1 year it is valid.
- If the Marriage Certificate is more than 1 year it should stamp by the issuing Embassy and Foreign Affair. Valid 1 year from the date of stamped.
- Birth certificate is also required to give any grant (Hiba) to the children. The said documents should be translated into Arabic and attested from the embassy of issuing country and from the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- No objection letter of application for donation issued and signed by Dubai Land Department for foreigners. UAE national should be issued by Dubai court.
- In case of power of attorney is required, it should mention granted and translated into Arabic and attested from the embassy of issuing country and from the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.
- For UAE National, an application for Grant (Hiba) should be approved by the director of Dubai Land Department to be forwarded to Dubai Courts to issue a Hiba certificate.
- For Company licensed by Dubai Economic Department no need for NOC from Dubai Land department.
- For JAFZA and DMCC company requires NOC from Dubai Land Department and Shares Certificate valid 10 days from the date of issue.
- For Liquidation Company JAFZA/DMCC requires NOC from JAFZA/DMCC after handover of all original Company Documents.
- The gift will be done once on first degree family.
- The same Title Deed after Gift will be done as Transfer to the first degree family.
Dubai land department fees (manager’s cheque)
- 0.125% of the value of the evaluation from the donation space, but not less than AED 2,000.
- AED 560 if villa/flat or AED 410 for land.
Registration trustee office fees
- AED 2,100 if the evaluated amount is less than 2 million.
- AED 4,200 if the evaluated amount is more than 2 million.